I am going to resume this blog after neglecting it for a year; I think it's only fair that my character's stories in ALL mediums be recorded. Nowadays, you can find me in Gor and this blog will narrate the stories that I weave there.
But, as a default, this blog is an all purpose one here on out and not just dedicated to a single character in a single medium. Toxian Suyuan has evolved into where it is appropiate, never dormant, but only when the mood strikes while Gorean Suyuan thrives. But, no matter what the setting, scene, mood, or RP medium is; Suyuan will always be here as she has grown to be a part of me and an extension of myself.
There is an attachment to all my characters whether they be alts or simple backdroppings; the characters that I put so much effort into are my creation and I view them my as my children - I allow them adapt and thrive wherever they are placed.
This where I begin to evolve.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment